I Accept


Dear Brethren:
I gratefully accept my call to serve. Words cannot express the joy I feel as I accept this call. I'm ready to commit the next 18 months of my life to preaching the wonderful gospel. It brings me so much happiness and I want others to know the joy it can bring. I feel truly blessed to have the opportunity to serve to people of Chile. I have had a desire to serve a mission since I was young. With this desire I will strive to develop christlike attributes. Being a missionary is not easy but I pray for strength to be and do the best I can. I have a strong testimony of the gospel and I will serve the people of Chile with all my heart, might, and strength. Again, I am humbled and thankful to accept the privilege of being part of this great work.

Madeline Steele

No comments:

Post a Comment