Singing with Angels!

this week has been super awesome! i just love being a missionary. and i really love chile.

last night we had a christmas presentation and all the missionaries in my district and all the youth in my district sang in a choir. the youth have been practicing for this choir since august! i felt super blessed to be apart of it! we sang like 7 or 8 chirstmas songs and read in the scriptures about when christ was born. and we all got red dresses...so it was pretty legit. i will send pictures next week. hermana bennett and i have been inviting EVERYONE to this presentation. and a ton of people showed up! it was awesome!! the spirit was super strong. and there were definately angels singing with us! afterward we watched the christmas devotional. and that was amazing too! ah i just love president monson. i realized this month that christmas is my favorite holiday. and when president monson spoke about the spirit of christ it made me realize why. 

im super excited to skype you guys this week and see you all and tell you about our 2 new investigators that are super great.

this mission is better than i ever imagined. and i will never be the same! my heart is forever changed! and i will forever be grateful for this experience.
Con Amor, Hermana Steele
Moroni 8:3 - you guys are in my prayers always! 
syd- super jealous of the color run you did! that´s on my bucket list!! thanks for the pics! your the best! the no bake cookies turned out aweome!
mom- our christmas tree this year is super awesome! i love it! and i love my pointe shoes on top! & thanks for forwarding me hermana orullians email! 

No comments:

Post a Comment