Exchanges with Hermana Rivas...my grnadma!

HOLA HOLA! COMO ESTÁN?
so this week has been kinda slow...idk me and hermana aquino are seriously working so hard. every single day we get back to the house and we are just dead. but it´s awesome and i love it. i think i love the mission more than i did 6 months ago.

we had exchanges this last week...i got to work with my grandma!! (the trainer of hermana bennett). and wow she´s amazing! she´s from Nicaragua. i´m so so glad for the opportunity i had to work with her. this last week i´ve been pretty hard on myself and i´ve just let satan get to me. i want to be the perfect missionary. i HAVE to remind myself of the positive things that i´m already doing. working with hermana rivas was such a blessing. the entire day she kept telling me "wow you´re an awesome missionary. hermana bennett trained you well." this exchange was exactly what i needed to help cheer me up. at the end of the day hermana rivas shared a scripture with me...d&c 4:5. she told me i have faith, hope, charity, love and an eye single to the glory of God so therefore i am qualified for the work. i´m pretty sure she was inspired to share that with me. i have read that scripture before...but it was different this time. she also told me to be grateful for my weakness, because they make me stronger. i already knew that too but now in my prayers i thank God for my weaknesses because they are opportunities to make me stronger.

OH MY GOSH GUESS WHAT!!?!?!? saturday we taught the younger brother of Hugo for the first time! IT WAS SOOOO AWESOME! seriously he´s just like hugo! and he´s getting baptized next month!!! the lesson on saturday night reminded me A LOT of the first lesson with Hugo...he had a lot of doubts, a lot of questions but so much desire to learn and to know that what we are teaching is true. i knew the family of hugo would all be baptized one day. yesterday hugo and his brother came to church together. IT WAS THE CUTEST THING! and hugo recieved the priesthood yesterday and shared his testimony in testimony meeting. i was bawling. hahaha. 

well i love you all A LOT! more than you know. i hope this week goes well...especally in north carolina! i´m praying for you all. mornoi 8:3
con amor, hermana steele

No comments:

Post a Comment