5/19 Every Single Time!

hola hola!
so we had zone AND stake conference this weekend! they were SO AWESOME. the spirit was super strong! and there are some things that i´m going to change and do better!  oh how great is the atonement of our savior jesus christ that allows me to become better...more like Him.
well the work is progressing here in rio cruces. it´s still tough. but i´m doing my best. and i know if im doing my part the Lord WILL do the rest. i know its impossible to fail if i´m doing my best. i have to say that to myself everyday. well like every hour haha. i´m just SUPER hard on myself and i let satan attack me and tell me that i´m not good enough. but those are the moments i just fall on my knees...and EVERY SINGLE TIME without fail i feel so much better. yesterday was a pretty hard day for me. but it was my turn to say the prayer when we left the house and i just poured out my heart to the Lord to help me to work hard and forget myself in the work. and thats exactly what happened. i thought of the missionary who kicks when he doesn´t want to kick and stokes when he doesnt want to stroke. i served the lord yesterday, and i did my best, because i know that it was the only intelligent thing to do. 

i love you all so much! i hope you have a great week! let me know about Texas! and say hello to EVERYONE for me!
love, hermana steele

mom,
so my foot has been doing a lot better. it still hurts but not nearly as much as it did. i haven´t been wearing the ankle brace because its been hurting worse wearing it. but seriously its a lot better. i think its better everyday? but yeah it still hurts. im sorry...i haven´t talked to anyone about it yet. I PROMISE IM GOING TO CALL SOMEONE TOMORROW! hermana clark has a boot...the same thing happened to her when she got to this sector. so i can wear her boot...and i can by new shoes today too. my hunters have a ton of support so i have been wearing them  a lot. but my uggs and sorrels not as much. so when we are done writing im going to go by new shoes. and i´ll call the nurse tomorrow. its just hard in this sector becuase ITS HUGE...and we dont have very many appointments so we literally walk all day. but i rest when i can...and we haven´t walked very much this weekend.
i love you so so so much mom! thanks for caring about me! really all i need is your prayers! and i know your praying for me! so thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment