Another transfer...I'm going to Train!

hey family! so much to say, so little time. shoot.
>
> well first of all we have transfers this week and I´M GOING TO TRAIN! crazy right? i´m leaving Valdivia and going to Puerto Varas to finish training a new missionary! i´m super excited but WAY nervous. advice? i feel so very blessed that the Lord is giving me the opportunity to help a new missionary learn and grow...i hope i can be the trainer she needs! i think the best thing i can do for her is to be a good example of a hard working, obedient missioanry. im super excited to go to puerto varas. i´ve heard it´s beautiful! i´m very sad to be leaving valdivia but ready for the change. i can´t believe that i´ll be going to my 3rd sector.
>
> last week we had exchanges with the sister training leaders. it was my first time leaving my own sector. usually i stay in the sector and the sisters come work with me. but this time i left. it was different...i think i like staying in my own sector better! one thing i realized on this exchange was that certain missionaries are in certain sectors for a reason. i know that president obeso recieves revelation from God about where each missionary needs to be. while i was in the sector of the sister training leaders, i did NOT feel like it was my "home"!! i´m grateful for that reminder... especially now as im leaving valdivia and going to a new sector. changes are usually a little rough at first but i trust that God wants me in Puerto Varas for a reason.
>
> anyways, i love you all so so much! thanks for all the birthday wishes!! i hope all is well in texas! have a great week!
>
> the church is true! hermana steele

No comments:

Post a Comment