Hermana Steele's First Letter Home


Hola Family!
Im sorry I didn´t call in Dallas. I just barely made my flight. My flight was a bit delayed and when we got there we had to wait forever! But yes there was like 7 Elders on my flight! So that was awesome! Im here in Chile now! We got the CCM at like 12 and we have just been unpacking and stuff! My CCM companion is great! I share a room with her and 2 other sisters I havent met yet. My CCM teacher is great...super funny! Dang Spanish is going to be hard. PRAY FOR ME PLZ! I dont have much time, I have to get off and I dont have my CCM address yet. My pday is on Monday next week. I will get it to you then. My first meal in Chile was Spaghetti, bread, salad, corn, jello, cake and ice cream. It was really yummy. Anyways...I love you all so much! Say hello to everyone for me. I get to email next week so have everyone send some love! 
Hermana Steele

No comments:

Post a Comment