Note from Madeline's Mission Pres in the CCM

Hna Steele,
I felt bad I didn't get to say good bye when you left. When you got on the bus to take your back pack off I thought you were coming back and then I got side tracked and you were off before I could give you a good bye abrazo. You are a special young lady who is going to make a wonderful missionary and some day a sweet wife. You always had such a good spirit about you. I enjoyed reading your letters to the Pres. You and sister Durham were a good companionship...I was amazed how fast your 6 weeks flew by. Have a great mission. Your Spanish will come and before you know it you will be expressing yourself freely. Just be diligent. That is what Heavenly Father asks of us. It would be great to see you when we come to Southern Chile in a couple weeks but who knows how everything will work out. May you be blessed throughout your mission.
                                E. Gilbert

No comments:

Post a Comment