They are sons and daughters of God they just dont know it yet!

hola hola!
this week has been really awesome! we taught a ton of less active members this week. i seriously love the less active members so much! with all my heart. there aren´t words to describe my love for these members. there´s a quote that grandma steele sent me that i love that says  "the love in your heart wasn´t put there to stay. love isn´t love till it´s given away". how true that is.
also, i´ve been thinking a lot this week about our potential. and my potential as a missionary. i remember my first day in the mission president rappley told me that i proabably didn´t come to chile to be a good missionary. i came to be a great one. and i´ve been thinking about how God sees our potential. he sees the final destination! he knows what kind of missionary im going to be in 18 months. like caterpillars becoming butterflies. this is how i have to think about my investigators. that right now they are caterpillars, but one day they will be butterflies. there´s another quote that i love that says "they are sons and daughters of god, they just don´t know it yet. we are trying to teach them." haha and thats exactly what im doing here in chile. teaching the people of caupolican that they are sons and daughters of god. how great is my calling!!! 

i hope you had a great birthday mom. i love you so so much! thanks for all you have done for me, and all you still do for me every single day. i will never be able to thank you enough. say happy birthday to cosy for me too!!

well i hope you all have a great week! i love you all soooooo much!
con amor, hermana steele

shout out to grandma orullian and aunt star for the letters. i got them! thank you thank you for the money as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment