Know What? I have flea's

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH!
& HAPPY BIRHTDAY COSY! YOU´RE THE BEST SISTER EVER!
so i read somewhere the other day that families like to hear the random stuff from their missionaires...so i thought i would send you a really random email today...ready set go...

yeah so i have fleas. haha its pretty funny but it kinda stinks. i dont have them very bad yet buuuttt yeah! its pretty much just like my whole body itches all the time. especially my legs.

ive realized some of my favorite smells in life are sunscreen & freshly chopped firewood.

im craving BBQ chicken pizza, a hamburger from zinburger, and moms mint brownies. im also craving to watch the movies cars, finding nemo, and peter pan.

president rappley said thanks for the mints. he said they were really good.

like 3 people now have asked me if im from brazil. and 2 people have asked me if im from germany...haha they just know im not from chile.

i´ve almost got attacked by 3 dogs now. its really really scary.

and that is my random email for the week...i´ll be sending the more uplifiting one soon. 

love, hermana steele

No comments:

Post a Comment