Our imperfections are a sign of our humanity, not our worth!

hey family! guess what? I LOVE YOU!

this week was fun...not too much happened. we couldn´t work christmas eve or christmas day. but it was so good to see you all! i´m glad you´re all doing well!

one of my favorite talks is called "his grace is sufficient" by brad wilcox. in it he talks about a child learning to play the piano. we know we can´t be perfect at first...we don´t expect him to be. it takes practice. but as long as he is progressing in the right direction we are happy. im so grateful for the Atonement. i´ve learned so much about it out here on my mission. i feel like i will forever be indebted to my Savior. the Atonement has changed me, and will continue to change me forever. i know that because Christ spent time in the garden of gethsemane so i can get out of mine. he suffered so that i don´t have to. giving Him everything is hard sometimes...but it´s always my intention to do His will.  sometimes i want to sit down and be able to play the piano perfectly. i know that the Lord loves us much more than we love ourselves and i know He is pleased when we do our best. when we´ve given all we have it´s like paying a full tithe...all that was asked. i know that the Lord doesn´t want half of us, He wants ALL of us. and when we give ourselves to Him, we change. i´ve also come to learn that our imperfections are a sign of our humanity, not our worth. God sent us here to make mistakes, but with the Savior and His Atonement, we cannot fail.

well i´m really excited for the new year! i cannot believe 2014 is over. it went by SO FAST! but i´m really excited for 2015...i´ve got good vibes. i´m super excited to set new goals to help me become more like my Savior! i hope you all have a happy new year! and that you can also set some goals that will help you to come closer to Christ.

shout out to everyone that wrote me letters for my christmas package this year! it was so good to hear from you all! it was definately the best gift ever! thank you!

XOXO, hermana steele

No comments:

Post a Comment